The program is based on an outpatient Harm Reduction Model, and consists of 5 steps;
- An initial intake interview and registration
- A physician consultation, medical examination, and laboratory tests where appropriate
- Creation of a personalized treatment plan
- Receiving a regular Sublocade injection every 4 weeks, administered by a nurse or physician
- Personal counselling and regular medical and drug testing follow-up throughout the course of treatment
How Sublocade is taken
Sublocade is an injection available as a pre-filled syringe. The injection is administered at one of our locations by a nurse or a physician. The injection is given every 4 weeks.